Facilitator, Speaker, Training Specialist, Team Builder, Motivational Entertainer, Author, Ukuleleist
"What results are you seeking? How do you want your attendees to feel?"
(Jerry's first questions to clients)
In all relationships, business and personal, we seek the right "fit"—especially important when you're booking a conference speaker, hiring someone to facilitate your management retreat, or to help your employees work together better.
Jerry's mission is to educate, entertain and inspire audiences of all varieties to increase the likelihood of positive results in the areas of business and life that are important to them.
Not just great ideas, but how and why to apply them.
Serving a huge variety of client businesses—including hotels, banks, restaurants, insurance, information technology, retail, health care, real estate, non-profits, financial consultants, attorneys, sales, manufacturing and membership organizations.
If you're interested in book Jerry to:
• facilitate an executive, management or staff retreat...
• present a training workshop of keynote lecture...
• help your team improve service skills, communication skills, leadership skills...
The best thing to do is send Jerry an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a phone meeting. All programs are tailored for the right fit to your audience.
A SAMPLE OF POPULAR PROGRAMS TO CONSIDER:
Available in workshop, lecture or keynote speech formats...
Easy Ways To Earn It ... Easy Ways To Lose It!
A "positive, practical, painless" workshop to help your team develop authentic, long-lasting relationships with customers, clients and community. This workshop provides a "customer service tune-up" and practical, valuable reminders for a competitive edge in all sectors of the business community.
Without loyal fans and allies, we might be out of business! Or ... we'd need to spend a lot more time, money and effort to promote, market and advertise our business—which, if we’re not making positive emotional connections with our customers, might be wasted effort anyway!
In this workshop you'll get some proven, practical ideas that you can use right away to provide "absolutely outrageous customer service" and exceed your customers' expectations. You'll also learn some easy-to-apply techniques to help you successfully manage moods and stress, as you serve your customers, clients and community.
• Ways to create positive emotional connections and nurture a loyal fan base
• One customer can make all the difference—"the power of one"
• Emotions are contagious—what you need to know about positive psychology
• Managing your stress before your stress manages you
• Doing what you say you'll do
• Practicing the "Practical Power of Appreciation"
• You're not an order taker... you're an experience maker
• Evaluating feedback without becoming defensive
• Learning to listen
• Staying in touch—notes, phone calls, social networking
• Cliché as it is, kindness is key
• Providing the unexpected delight
• Setting and keeping realistic goals for improvement
WAYS TO INCREASE HAPPINESS AT WORK... AND IN LIFE!
Is a happier workplace a more productive workplace? Do happier employees serve their customers better? And what’s the deal with “Positive Psychology?”
Learn how you and your team can create a more positive atmosphere for your employees and customers. Jerry will share tools, techniques and strategies for increased happiness; improved customer engagement; mood and stress management… all based on modern science and extensive research.
One great idea, applied, can change your business (and life) for the better.
In this program, you’ll have PLENTY to choose from!
• Success and happiness … which causes which?
• Your three brains, and how to manage them
• Priming yourself for a successful day
• The ‘Happiness Set-Point’
• Reducing worry
• Practicing the practical power of appreciation and gratitude
• Mirror neurons and contagious emotions
• Think … before you stress
• Small “wins” and rewards can have large impact
• Increasing emotional intelligence
• Making habits … breaking habits
• Taking the path of least resistance
Interested? Send Jerry an e-mail, and he’ll get in touch to discuss the details. An excellent fit for a staff meeting, retreat, orientation or employee appreciation event. Of course, this presentation can be customized to suit your specific needs (customer service focus, professional development focus, motivational entertainment focus, etc.)
WAYS TO MAKE THIS YEAR YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!
A collection of easy-to-apply tools, techniques and strategies to increase the likelihood of positive outcomes at work... in relationships... and in virtually all areas of life. A presentation that is practical, based on solid research, entertaining and engaging.
Happy New Year!—what would that be? What triggers happiness and well-being?
Each day can be the beginning of a "new year"—new habits, new skills, etc.
Identifying elements of the "best year ever"—what is important? What would you like to change or improve? How would you want to feel? What ignites your passion? What triggers happiness, well-being, excellent service?
Focus on the things you can control or manage—attitude, choices, actions, etc.
Increase awareness of the "space" between stimulus and response to make better choices.
Identifying key words or short phrases as reminders for optimal thinking, feeling and action.
Practical ways to navigate adversity and manage stress.
Examining the opposite of "worry."
Setting realistic goals and objectives for a stellar year at work... and in life.
Taking the goal step by step... breaking it down ... "what will you do today?"
"Practice makes habits" - To form a new habit, "link" it to a habit you already have.
"Practice trumps talent" - repetition is important
"Recognize... Remember... Reinforce... Review... Repeat"
WAYS TO MAKE 'THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT WORK FOR YOU
Small changes ... huge results!
One thought ... one choice ... one customer ... one kind word ... can make all the difference!
Can seemingly minor events in the present, result in significant destiny-changing (and business-changing) outcomes in the future? Can we stack the odds in our favor?
Jerry Posner will share some easy-to-apply, fun (and powerful) tools and techniques you can use right now, to set positive causes into motion … for the positive results you want at work ... and in life!
This all-purpose, practical and entertaining program will help attendees:
• clarify and prioritize goals and objectives
• change, create or modify habits
• increase awareness of impact: in every relationship, business and personal
• think ... before stressing out
PRACTING THE PRACTICAL POWER OF APPRECIATION
Expressing appreciation and "the attitude of gratitude" are practical and powerful ... when practiced!
This program can be geared to business and non-business events, conferences, retreats ... just about any occasion.
It's about practice ... practicality ... and transformative power!
Some topics include:
• Keys to effective practice
• The four F's (focus, frequency, feedback, fun)
• Noticing the good stuff - selective perception and inattentional blindness.
• The 'myelin sheath' theory
• Making positive emotional connections - acts of kindness - making people feel good
• Ways to express thanks, appreciation, gratitude ... and why
• The 'Happiness Set-point' and some ways to raise it
For more program suggestions, please click on the "Programs" menu at the top of the page.
Workshops, seminars and keynotes for a wide variety of client businesses including hotels, banks, restaurants, retail, health care, real estate, non-profits, financial consultants, sales, manufacturing and membership organizations.
SO, WHY SHOULD YOU BOOK JERRY POSNER? CLICK HERE.